THE FUTURE OF_WORK - DIGITAL RIGHT TO THE WORKPLACE
Time & Location
About the Event
New technologies have the potential to upend much of what we know about the way people work.
But disruption is an opportunity as well as a challenge. Join us as we elaborate on how we can leverage these technologies to create a physical and digital symbiosis to positively affect the future of work.
Look who's talking...
• Mark Bell, EMEA Regional Site Operations Manager, Adobe
• Simon Rawlinson, Partner Head of Strategic Research and Insight, Arcadis
• Benjamin Lesser, Development Manager, Derwent
- Dan Cash, Mechanical Engineer, Max Fordham LLP
• James Lawrence, Designer and Senior Associate, Gensler
More speakers to be announced...
5.30pm - Drinks
6.00pm - Intro
6.15pm - BCO Panel
7.45pm - Lets Network